17 August 2007

Wednesdays SSC Raid - Yup I'm a week behind!

The reset had happened so it was time to clear out this instance and get a good amount of time to practice on Vashj later in he week!

First the lurker, and we wiped :(, how I don't know but that just should not happen! Any way second shot and down he went like the big baby fish/lizard thing he is! (And I caught him both attempts! )

Onwards to Leo the blind, it was bit messy after the split at 15% - we lost our lock tank at around the 6% mark as well! But despite this he died first attempt and so we can safely say this guy is now on FARM status. Add to this I got my T5 gloves :)

Then we moved onto Morrowgrim as there weren't enough healers for the Fathom Lord. Well we spent a while wiping on him, until finally like a huge felled tree he came crashing down to the ground. Second guild kill of this boss and my first.

It was just past midnight and so the raid was called. But I just have to mention the Pattern drops! becasue there where loads for a change.

First came the Boots of Blasting from the Lurker (aka Not The Boots!) and we had a very happy 375 Tailor mage. Next came the Boots of the Crimson Hawk and I was on VERY happy hunter :) Third dropped the Red Havoc Boots - taken by a tincan blacksmith. Finally, yup there was more, the Belt of the Long Road dropped. This is only the 2nd non leather working pattern to drop for guild, the first being the Red Belt of Battle whos crafter is no longer in the guild. Two of our Priests are now signed up for the vortexes for this belt.
As for the vortexes we had 6 drop in total. 2 for me to make a Belt of Deep Shadow for one of our rogues, 2 for me to make a Belt of Natural Power for one of the feral druid, and 2 for a warrior to finish upgrading his weapon.

All in all it was and Awsome raid!

Wisp

No comments: