10 August 2007

BlogShares!

For the first time in over a year, could be as much as 2-3 years!!!! I logged into BlogShares. For those that don't know BlogShares is an online stock market game. Where players get to buy and sell shares in Blogs! A blogs value is based on the value of incomming links and how people have been buying and selling the shares.

It appears that I'm quite well off these days! While only having shares in 5 blogs, the value in one is a nice B$8,900,828.64. (the B$ is a blogshare dollar). Add to this my idea commodities (blogs generate these in there industrys and if you own enough you can buy artifacts that do nifty things) worth about B$212,002,422.06. Finally my cash on hand being B$513,466,761.92.
So with a current net worth of B$735,056,453.50 its time to start playing again and making MORE B$!!!

To do this I have a plan! I'm going to start adding the WoW blogs I read to the index, one by one. For each i'll buy all the shares I can for it, then I'll add another blog that links to the first one :)

Wisp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm... funny ..