3 August 2007

Roleplay, Intro Post

I've been roleplaying since I started uni way back in 95! And currently I'm playing two campaigns one is Vampire and the other Pendragon. I will be posting about the games as they happen with some extra posts about whats happened so far. This is the intro post so some introduction about my chars :)

Campaign 1 - Vampire the Masquarade (2nd Ed revised)
Yup we are playing the old world of darkness storyteller system, the reason being that while I have purchased the core books for the new WoD - Which has a much neater and slicker system - my friends aren't particualy interested in it. (Thats what happens to old people!!!)
The game is being run by my friend G and its the first campaign she has run for multiple people in years and years and years! And as far as I know its only the 2nd ever so we get away with loads we maybe shouldn't do!
My character is called Zoe Gallows a 7th Generation Lasombra (We tend to play high powered games as well - Think its an ego thing).

Campaign 2 - Pendragon (Edition ?? First time I've played this system)
In this system we get to be Knights! well thats if you play a standard campaign (hahaha as if that will ever happen). My current character is Craig Liamson, druid - and now Earl of Hartford. This system is intriging as its a dynastic game - so that when you characters get kill off or die of old age your next character is one of your children! Fortunatly Craig has several of them :)

Thats about it for this post.
Wisp

No comments: