18 August 2007

Karazhan and new Guild Records

Friday and Monday are the days we tend to do Karazhan these days and while we try to use it to gear up newer members of the guild its also really just a fun run.

The Huntsman is a competition between me and the tank! Once he mounts up on midnight I'm trying to steal aggro before we kill him! Came damn close tonight, if I hadn't used Bestial wrath in the first phase Attumen would have been smacking me in the face rather than just charging me now and then. And yup I had salvation on.

Moroes and our main tank finally got his watch trinket!

The Maiden - dead in 1 minute 40 seconds! taking a massive 18 seconds of the previous guild record :)

Opera Event was Romulo & Julianne so no shot at Legacy for me this week :( But as no one wanted it I suddenly found Despair being dumped in my bags! Fine I'll enchant it with mongoose and use it when I want to wind people up!

Then Nightbane died allowing me to complete a quest and get a new gem.

Curator came out of the first innovate at about 25% health if not lower! Two locks are sick, but I claim 3% of the damage one of the locks did due to Ferocious Inspiration. The curator didn't drop my ring :(

Aran, and we almost killed him BEFORE the elementals despawned. Only 3% health out so maybe next time it will happen.

After Aran I was done, time to swap with a hunter who needs the Chess event and the Prince. It was a damn fine raid up until that point!

Wisp

No comments: