18 August 2007

Blogshares and the Plan

Well I after a little bit of the plan mentioned in my first post on Blogshares I decided to pay for Premium Account so that I can do so much more. And the then I ditched the original plan as it was way to slow for making B$. Well nothing compared to the 700 Million I effectivly started with! In place of a plan I obviously need a plan so the new objectives have been set.

1) Artifact Collecting.
Artifacts can have a huge impact on the game, one of the blogs I have shares in balances itself at around B$10M for the 4000 shares. Each day I can pump this upto over B$20M with my artifacts and then sell. Before pushing the already plumetted value, after sale, even lower before finally pressuring the public to sell me back the 4000 shares for under B$1M. Thats a nice easy 20 or so million a day! So my first goal is to collect every Artifact in the game before looking for similar if not better blogs to pump for cash! I'll put a progress meter on the side in a bit.

2) Karma.
Karma is earned by voting blogs into industies. And having that vote "moderated" by someone else with 750 or more Karma. Now the reason I want this Karma is two fold, first it puts me up on the composite rank! I will in time be gunning for the top 100, then 10, then 1st! Second when you have 750 Karma you get to use all your artifacts TWICE in 24 hours rather than just once, this means a potential huge jump B$ profit from trading and manipulating shares. My goal is 750 some time in September and so I'll vote on 5-10 newly added bloggs each day.

3) Making B$.
To start with while I concentrate on objective 1 & 2 I won't try and make to much in the way of Cash on hand. I'm thinking a small B$50 Million a day should survice for now. At least until I have all the cheap artifacts.

Ok time to get back to making B$!!!!

Wisp

No comments: