12 January 2009

Achivements

In the early hours of Sunday morning I reached 5555 achievement points. And as the number looks cool here it is!



It was a nightmare to get that last 10 point achievement to reach the 5555 goal! I thought to myself the hoard have Winter Grasp and I still needed the Leaning Tower achievement, so all I have to do is kill some hoard to get rank two and drive a siege engine up to a tower and level it!

Unfortunately in the WG battle around 3am the number of alliance in the zone ranged between 3 and 5, While the tenacity buff grew up to around 8. Taking down that tower while outnumbered like that was not easy, One of my siege engines didn’t even reach the tower, the one before got just a single hit in. But I persevered and eventually using a demolisher I got close enough for the last three shots needed to bring it down. Getting my achievement and somehow around 2000 honour for a loss……

Wisp

No comments: