4 September 2007

Ogri’la!

I have finally hit exalted with the Ogres! And that makes 21 Factions at exalted now :)
I say finally because I have been 2 days worth of daily quests off it for about 2 weeks!

The bad news is, well as far as I am concerned, is that my rep hit 0/1000 exalted and stopped :( And its resisting all attempts from the daily quests in moving up to 999/1000 where a faction needs to be to count as “Complete”. I did pick up a dark rune from the demon slaying quests but handing that in didn’t get me 10 rep either…

Will have to see if the controlling demon quest is worth rep for completing. On one hand I hope it does so I can get those last 999 points. On the other hand I hope it doesn’t because that means I’ll have to kill demons every day and learn to get pass stage 2……

Wisp

No comments: