18 September 2007

High Astromancer Solarian

So with SSC cleared this raid week, its time to start working on the last 2 bosses in tempest keep! So of we go and stupidly wipe on the first group of trash!!! On the plus side one of them dropped my first bit of loot for the night :).



Al'ar was reached and on the second attempt downed - that makes twice for the guild - and lo and behold Netherbane drops again. Unfortunatly I wasn't allowed a matching pair yet as our guild leader wanted his first one.

Onwards to the Loot Reaver, spanked him easily. I also sent blackwind in towards the end and noticed he wasn't taking too much damage from the ground pounding. I think next week I'll keep him in for most of the fight as with Mend pet up he should survive ok. Look Reaver dropped 2x Hunter/Mage/Lock shoulder meaning I now have my 2 set bonus :) Two bits of loot in one night! Nice.



Finally onto Solarian. Which is the point of this whole post, honest, I mean I didn't really just want to show my new gear. Intersting fight this. Even after halve a night of wiping on her I think most of the raid is getting the idea of what is needed. Should be better next time as well now we've recruited an extra mage!

That'll do for now have thinks to do :)

Wisp

No comments: