3 October 2010

A HORRIFIC Realisation!

Ok while doing stuff on Thursday I started thinking about wow and the pressure I'm getting to hop over to the horde side. Something that’s highly unlikely to happen because on the one hand I have no intention of creating a new main, having put way to much time, effort, heart and soul into Wispcat to replace her. And I have no idea what horror a faction move will do to my reputations and alliance only things like my mounts!

Anyway (I start way to many paragraphs and sentences with that word! I wonder why?) I was thinking about what I would lose by degenerating Wispcat from a night elf into a blood elf. In fact a double degeneration cus high elves are a degenerated night elf as well... And it hit me I would not be able to get my Wintersabre mount... SHIT! My Wintersabre mount, with the mass vanilla wow changes due in cataclysm, some of which may even happen in the upcoming patch, means Blizzard might remove the faction from the game...

So rather than wait till the patch I'm back to playing wow early! My interface is a mess as a lot of my mods no longer work, being a good 6 month out of date, I can't remember most of my skills but I'm back. Doing almost nothing but running from Wintersabre Trainer -> White Furball Village -> Chasm full of Giants -> Wintersabre Trainer. I don't need to fix anything in order to do that! Just another 27 more trips to go at an average of 3-4 an hour (depending on other people being around).

As a distraction from this farming a friend who is hunting northrend rares for the Achievement Frostbitten did locate the spirit bear which I went and tamed. Adding GhostBubbles to my stable.



To finish off the patch with NO MORE MANA is likely to hit 6th or 13th of October and I'll be back posting stuff about the game then. Because I know all my imaginary readers have missed me talking about wow :p

Wisp

No comments: