25 October 2010

Bubble Gums Journal - Entries 5 to 7

Day 5, Entry 5.
So today we had a red BPN, Some intruders had broken into a reactor substation and needed to be removed. Not the best of jobs for our team but no one else seemed to be around. We got needles to inject ourselves every ten minutes. That took some courage to do! Inside we where attacked by tank breed dogs, they died but we got a few bites! Searching the place we found some bombs and a black pool of energy between for pyramids, Arny or Luna said it was ebb related. Then the bombs started beeping rapidly so it was die or jump into the energy so I jumped.
We landed in a cave! Down a tunnel was a pool of blue ebb stuff dripping upwards so I touched it with my finger tip! My finger and death suit turned blue, permanently! Arny reckons it's a good thing which can't be good a he refuses to acknowledge Brainwaster's are a step up on the evolutionary chain from Ebons. Why else would we breed true? Any way it appears that the flow of ebb in the tip of my right index now flows differently. Then we all passed out probably from the radiation which is not a good thing as my flux has been impaired by it a bit.

Day ??, Entry 6.
We woke up sometime later still in the cave but our uni's had been taken by someone. Outside the cave was a sky with three planets floating above! No rain so we weren't on Mort anymore. Arny found tracks which we followed across a barren desert wasteland. Arriving in another cave the others got attacked by flying things that drained their flux. In this cave was a red pool of ebb stuff. Opposite to the blue so I touched it with my left index finger and got blown across the cover and all my flux went! Ouch is all I can say. Bit further in we found a SLA orbit to surface shuttle.
Nearby was a room with a starmap and another with a red pool of energy between triangle black pyramids bigger than in the reactor room. So after eating the food in the landing bay we called the void ship on the shuttles's com. The pilot seemed to be really fascinated with the word - interesting - as he said it repeatedly. Any way we are to tell no one about this place as it was classified. He said to put a little 1 inch black pyramid on our suits, go touch the black pyramid to make the pool black and jump in to get back to Mort. It was a bit more complicated but I worked it out first and left this strange world.

Day 42, Entry 7.
We woke up in a room belonging to the department if ebb. How we got there was classified and all our electronic gear was gone. But the end of my index fingers where still blue and red and the pyramid is still attached to the back of my right hand. After we left we got pulled in by cloak division they wanted to know what happened in the reactor and how we appeared over a month later! I won't lie to 'em so I told them every thing that had happened except what had been classified. Still feel a bit sick from the dog bites...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments: