16 July 2009

Think it’s another burnout phase!

Over the last few weeks I’ve only really logged into wow for raids. This is because I’ve once again hit a stage of not really being interested in the game. Unfortunately this is putting a damper on my farming plans for “The Insane” but until I feel ready to hit the game properly again there is not much I can do about that!

So what have I been doing during this time? Well I brought a replacement copy of Starcraft and have reached the last Protos Mission, tonight I get to start on Brood War.

I’ve watched Seasons 1&2 of Supernatural with only 6 episodes left of season three. I have to admit that’s an awesome series. Also season one of Bloodlines, the final season of Battlestar Galactica and season 5 of Charmed are all waiting to be watched.

Well when I think of anything worth writing about I’ll add it here!

Wisp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are now feeling the effects going for that INSANE title evokes upon a player; especially if you are not going to have 'server first' as a motivatior.