4 June 2008

The Death List


Before I get onto the main topic off this post, here is another screen shot of my AoC character highlighting something I noticed on the character selection screen while loading the game. Its only a small thing but these kind of touches can really make a game. This one is the fact that the neckpiece being worn is actually visible on the character.



The other reason is I can't get over how damn good the characters in this game can look!

Now onto the main topic of this post. I rolled on a PvP server and I am fully aware of what this means while playing and levelling. But there are still some things that piss me off.

1) getting ganked by someone twice your level - I was killed by a level 40 Assassin when I was level 20.
2) getting attacked while talking to quest npc's - you can't do anything to defend yourself and may not know its happening until your dead.
3) killing someone who is almost dead from fighting npc's - this one is less annoying tho, especially as I have been guilty of using it to kill someone a lot of levels higher than me.

But as I’m on a PvP server I know these things are going to happen all the time, although in the case of the first one I think its mainly sad losers trying to get over an inferiority complex. So its silly getting annoyed as it was my choice of server type. Instead I have my Death List! I'll happily make a note of these people from the combat log and screen shots and one day I'll hunt em down and have VENGENCE! REPEATEDLY! First on my list is.



He was ganking people in their low 20's around quest giving NPCs. After my death I used tracking to hunt him down in stealth, arriving in time to help 3 other irate people lay into him.

Wisp

No comments: