16 June 2008

City Building


Well Wisp has now passed 40th level and can now learn her two professions. Well as I’ve been telling the guild since we booked our “Guild Village” spot in the Purple Lotus Swamp that one of them will be Architect. Having a profession beyond the mundane little things really appeals to me.

So what is needed to build a keep, the first building for the village? Well 20 Bricks which is 200 Sandstone, 15 Joists which is 150 Ash, 10 braces which is 100 Copper and 5 Plain Facades which is 50 Silver. Fine so far I have most of that myself already! Add in the fact that our guild village is in a private instance only shared with the guild who take the southern city spot, means that farming is easier as I find lots of 100% nodes.

Now materials covered what else is needed? A plan, which is drawn up from 2 parchment and 1 drawing  ink, sounds simple enough off to see the trader. Ink 25s… erm OUCH. Parchment 50s each… erm 2 by 4 to the face! So 1g25s is needed to build the keep, at level 41 I have 60s.

Building our village may take a while, but at least it’s a guild thing so I don’t have to farm all the mats and buy all the paper & ink by myself. Time now to keep levelling as I have a 3g horse to get and then a keep to build!

Wisp

No comments: