11 September 2010

WOW and Stuff

Before I begin, I will admit I am currenly very very drunk!!!
I am a gamer, a roleplayer, hey a nerd, a geek and proud of it!
Tonight I have been thinking about my time playing world or warcraft! And I have some things to say!
I miss  the friends I made years ago! Vagar who was on my first ever instance in blackthathom deaps - we 3 man'd it with a rogue over several hours and many many deaths, and then Tsuabasa and Taylar who I see screen shots of in my archive when we where leveling upto 60 so long ago! I always regret leaving our guild Twilight Talons for a startup raiding guild while you where on holiday Taylar. I love you hon and always will even tho you will probably never read this!
Moving on I found a couple of weeks ago my Drunken Dragons T-Shirt!!!! And it reminds me that of every guild since twilight talon I have ever been in this is the one that most felt like home! I so regret the disband and recreate where I was asked to sit in judgement of who should be allowed back in.
From my DD days I miss so many people! Especially Oona (Isabella) I remember our runs in Strat and Scholomance where my comment on teamspeak of "opps" was always handled with humour and fun! I also miss you babe and tho I'm crap at sending messages I really hope you are doing well! Of course from then I missed loads of other people :)
So since Eylisum and Eureka where murdered - no other word is justified - I've only really been on the game to finally get my "insane in the membrane" achievement!!! 6month overdue when I got it but I got it :)
Now I'm waiting for patch 3.9 when hunter ditch mana! Something which would make Kersenka soooo happy if he was still around! WHere did you go my friend??? I miss you too! Then I shall be back to WoW again - my addiction, my pleasure. my fun! And I have to decide what to do!!!! Will my friends Avid (where did you go you dwarfen twat!), Akuru (the priest of wiping!), Dhark (who has had so many chars since the rogure) and Avin - (whose name I have forgotten in my very drunken stat- real id don't show char names.....) All come back to the Alliance or will Drunken Dragons be willing to take back a huner who left years ago? Addy? what do you say??
While checking stuff on wow - I saw a message for Kers a week ago :D :D makes me smile :)

Ok now enough about wow - despite it once being my life and come cataclysm will possible again! I have one final drunken though to say - WHY O WHY do I constantly obsese about an ex who I will never hold again?

God I need help! Some one to get me out of my rut! - So looking for a slightly bossy women (red hair a major plus!!! - see Looking back at women in tv I've fancies their is a trend - Gillian Anderson, Alison Hanagan [willow], Leta Alexandra [babylon 5], and rencently Felicia Day - Red heads all (even if died in the shows that was the colour!!!!) - And fun, gamer a bonus, into rock, metal, synphonic rock, nu metal ect also a plus!!!

Going to shut up now as I may be sobering up!!!!!!

Wisp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes you do need help but she is the idiot that let you go. Text her i'm sure she misses those strange late texts!