15 September 2010

Midgard at War - DAY1 Report

Logged onto Castle of Heroes last night before going to bed with the intention of just making sure something was happening in each of my castles only to discover we are at war.

Looks like Narayan from Harem got fed up with some of us refusing to either join his guild – with a name like that??? As if!, Or become a training guild for harem! So he went to war with us instead!

Then I noticed I was down 3 castles which got me a little bit annoyed (at the same time it restored some of my interest in the game!) So I went on a quick scout and attack run to reclaim what is mine! After which I cashed in every resource outside of my home castle and brought about 9 combat scrolls including a cheaper one I’ll never use just to empty the castle of gold!

I can’t remember how many forces I had in those other castle but it was approximately 1000 elite archers in the elven one and 2000 direwolfs in the orcish castle. The undead castle had no troops as it was just a castellian training facility. Serves me right for not shifting them back to the capital I suppose!

In re-claiming my castles I perma-lost 74 Fairy Dragons and 4 Elite Archers, while members of Harem perma-lost – 421 Unicorns, 229 Elite Archers, 92 Elven Archers, 600 Lichkings, 720 Ghost Dragons.

This morning I was going to log in an throw down an 8 hour diplomacy card to cover my time at work but I had a really bad night and was running late! So my plan of making raiding attacks may be delayed as I once again retake 1-4 of my secondary castles!

O and the blackie’s also declared on us as well...

Wisp

No comments: