24 March 2009

The Race is On!

Ok, while on the phone to my parents I had parked myself outside of DM north ready for the next run. When I got off the phone I notice someone had typed “/s Race you to the insane!”

Interesting.. of course I wasn’t going to be the only NUTCASE working on it on the server. So I looked up this warriors reputation on the armoury and thought damn! Probably not going to beat him to server first. This individual was about 3k ahead of me on Steamwheedle rep, which is rather irrelevant as I’ll be exalted by patch day. The kicker was the fact he had already maxed out Ravenholdt and was a good 2-3k into revered of DMF.

But despite this I’m still going to try for it! I’m hoping the patch doesn’t hit next week because that will then give me at least the start of my two weeks off work to work on getting the rogue up to level 60 and farming junkboxes. If that happens I recon I can catch up on Ravenholdt and it will all come down to the DMF!

The other side effect of this is every time I arrive and leave DM I’m checking whose there and looking these people up on the armoury to see if they are competition. Maybe that shall be another post.

Wisp

No comments: