3 March 2009

Losing Sanity: Raising the Bloodsail!

One day behind schedule and I am now revered with Ravenholdt. I reached 11999 just before 1am within seconds of the album I was listening too finishing! A quick trip over to the manor to hand in the 5 boxes I had ready for 75 more rep and phase 1A was complete. It appears my numbers may have been wrong, which serves me write for trusting what someone wrote on wowhead! See 21000 rep at 75 per hand in is 280 hand ins, 5 boxes a hand in = 1400 total! So I need nearly 400 less than I first thought, Yipee. The boxes are phase 1B to run concurrently with phases 2 & 3!

So now its time to head on down to booty bay and start phase 2A, the death of 1800 Booty Bay Bruisers. Not sure how long this will take! I’ll know after an hour of farming, if only I could rope some friends into helping…. In fact I know a couple of Bloodsail Admirals who have not yet fixed their cartel rep.

Wisp

No comments: