25 April 2008

So Whats Been Happening? Part 4

Roleplay

Because of the number of TCG events i've been to on sundays and the unavailability of the rest on other sundays I have not done much of my sunday games this year.

But I have been running a game when I go to see friends outside the hell hole that is Milton Keynes. For mechanics i'm using White Wolfs old world of darkness system, but the game setting is, like a lot of my games these days, my own. The game is called "Chronicles of the Crimson Soul."

In this game the character possess magical abilities in one or more of four disciplines. The use of this power is very free form with the characters skills applying a limit on the effect. They had been taught by a now dead relative and warned to "Beware the Orders".
The game had started with them receiving a mysterious letter telling them the time had come to reform the order of their ancesters destroyed hundreds of years ago. So the characters come together and then set out to find the three parts of the shattered Heart Stone and by reforming it recreate the order of the Crimson Soul.
Now the characters are hunting down the other magically empowered decendants of the old order. I think i'll post most about the setting and system in future posts.

Wisp

No comments: