8 October 2007

Return to Roots

Now the Nats are firmly out of the way and unlike those going to the worlds my plans are already set on nexts years qualification! So on Thursday at lunch I knocked together a rough draft for a Kana Nassis hunter deck. Got home from work and built a slightly different version, due to the annoying little one still having one of my blaster shot's I only put two in and adlibed the rest.

Comfortably won all my matches 2-0 and even handled Jakes nats hunter deck without to much trouble. The deck list below is what I played and the current itteration is in blue. I've lost the list of what I wrote up at work.

Will I play hunter at DMF London? not sure yet, but probably, its where I started after all and I am more comfortable playing a hunter deck than, say a warrior. Not yet ruled out Bubble Boy control tho!

Deck: Blue Hunter Survival Rush (This is for referencing in future posts)
Hero: Kana Nassis

Abilities: 14 [14]
Lightning Reflexes x4 [x4]
Freezing Trap x4 [x4]
Arcane Shot x3
Trophy Kill x3 [x3]
[Wingclip x3]

Allies: 25 [24]
Apprentice Teep x4 [x4]
Korthas Greybeard x3 [x3]
Hootie x4 [x4]
Latro Abiectus x4 [x4]
Kulvo Jadefist x3 [x3]
Medox Spiritwarden x2 [x2]
Kal'ai the Uplifting x2 [x4]
Norrund Grovewalker x2
Lady Jaina Proudmore x1

Equpment: 5 [6]
Sonic Spear x3 [x3]
Blastershot Launcher x2 [x3]

Quests: 16 [16]
Rescue the Survivors! x4 [x4]
The Defias Brotherhood x4 [x4]
Chasing A-Me 01 x3 [x3]
Finkle Einhorn, At Your Service! x3 [x3]
The Missing Diplomat x2 [x2]

Wisp

No comments: